Twin Peaks: Episode 1.1

Image result for Twin Peaks: Episode 1.1
Twin Peaks: Episode 1.1
ABC
April 8, 1990
Soap Opera, Mystery
DVD
C

I'm not sure how much of this was deliberately cheesy at the time-- I was very much not a David Lynch fan or even viewer-- but I probably shouldn't be laughing at the bad acting, hair, and music when a couple finds out about the death of their daughter.  This would've been a C- but there's some nice design and scenery, like the waterfall. 

David Lynch co-wrote and directed.  Various stars I recognize appeared on the episode, but not in the first quarter hour, other than Lara Flynn Boyle.  Well, I should note that Mädchen Amick plays Shelly Johnson here and would go on to be Alice Cooper on the overly influenced by Twin Peaks series Riverdale.

Comments

Popular Posts