The Twilight Zone: Time Enough at Last

Image result for The Twilight Zone: Time Enough at LastThe Twilight Zone: Time Enough at Last
CBS
November 20, 1959
Sci-Fi
DVD
C-

I love to read as much as anyone, but I think I'd be more concerned about radiation than broken glasses if the H-bomb dropped.  And if Burgess Meredith can find a sporting goods store and a library, he can probably find an optician's.  I would've gone with a D+, since I don't buy that he misses people when everyone, especially his sadistic wife, is unpleasant to him, but the sets are kind of cool.  Note, Twilight Zone is one of those shows that was on all the time in the '70s and '80s, especially a Thanksgiving marathon on an L.A. station.  (KTLA maybe?)  I mostly remember the "twist endings" and vengeful!Billy Mumy of course.

Narrator etc. Serling adapted this teleplay from a short story.  John Brahm directed.

Comments

Popular Posts