Cosmos, A Spacetime Odyssey: Standing Up in the Milky Way

Image result for Cosmos, A Spacetime Odyssey: Standing Up in the Milky Way
All I care about is 11:59 p.m. on December 31st.
Cosmos, A Spacetime Odyssey: Standing Up in the Milky Way
Fox
March 9, 2014
Documentary
DVD
C

While this is well-made-- by Family Guy's Seth MacFarlane!-- and looks good, with the exception of some cheesy animation, I think the problem is that the basic premise doesn't draw me in.  I hear that the universe is infinite and may be one of several universes, and I just shrug and yawn.  I'm much more interested in things on a human scale, the minutiae of life, people sitting on a couch discussing their personal problems, or going for a walk in the woods.  There are three directors: Braga, Druyan, and Pope.

Comments

Popular Posts