Beauty and the Beast: Who Am I?

Image result for Beauty and the Beast: Who Am I?Beauty and the Beast: Who Am I?
The CW
October 7, 2013
Sci-Fi
DVD
C-

Full disclosure, the best version of B & B I've seen is the 1946 Cocteau movie.  I have no strong feelings about any other version.  This one is somewhat boring and mildly annoying, and there was a scene that I swear felt just like a scene in Arrow, only this time it was two pretty cops instead of two pretty lawyers and they were comparatively complex characters.  The "hero" is unappealing but, this being the second-season opener, he's been genetically modified (possibly by the heroine's father, who's faked his death) to be a jerk.  I don't know, I don't care.  The geek sidekick is probably my "favorite" character.

Stuart Gillard directed.

Comments

Popular Posts