Milestone #1

Image result for mile markerWell, it took awhile but I've finally reviewed 100 shows for this blog.  Here's the breakdown by decade: 9 from the '50s, only 2 each from the '60s and '70s (I really hope that changes), 5 from the '80s, 25 from the '90s, 18 from the '00s, and 39 from the '10s.  Thanks to Adventure Time, the Cartoon Network is disproportionately represented.  Unlike in my own collection, ABC has only 5 shows, as does CBS, while NBC has 14, although bear in mind that we're mostly looking at shows from a cable-dominant era.

Since this "collection" is so different from mine, and my tastes, the grade breakdown is very different, too.  Instead of the usual range of F+ to A on my blogs, with B- as the default grade, we instead have 1 F, 1 D-, 2 D+s, 2 Ds, 12 C-s, 11 Cs, 27 C+s, 30 B-s, 12 Bs, and 2 B+s.  I definitely hope this changes for the better, too.

Comments

Popular Posts