My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic: The Crystal Empire, Part 1

Image result for My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic: The Crystal Empire, Part 1My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic: The Crystal Empire, Part 1
Hub Network
November 10, 2012
Cartoon, Fantasy, Musical
DVD
C-

I found most of the characters annoying, except for Applejack (the cowgirl pony).  The look of the show is OK, although I don't get why ponies (and unicorns) have such stubby little noses.  This episode started Season Three of the still-running and very popular (across various demographics) series and is about the worrywart protagonist Twilight Sparkle trying to cure the crystal ponies of amnesia and depression with a county fair before the dark horse returns.  Or something like that.

Wooton and Thiessen both directed.

Comments

Popular Posts