Pinky and the Brain: Brain of the Future

Image result for Pinky and the Brain: Brain of the FuturePinky and the Brain: Brain of the Future
Kids' WB
February 8, 1997
Cartoon, Sci-Fi
DVD
D+

As I said in one of my Animaniacs reviews, I've never found Pinky and the Brain funny, and 20 minutes of Pinky is a lot to take.  I might've gone with a C- but the Bill & Hillary jokes fall especially flat.  This was the tenth episode of the second season, but it's first up on a "best of" volume.  Of the voice cast, I'm tagging Frank Welker, who, instead of voicing an animal like usual, voices "The President."  (OK, go ahead and insert obvious joke here.  It won't be any worse than any on the episode.)

Nelson Recinos directed.  Spielberg is tagged because his name appears above the title onscreen.

Comments

Popular Posts