Now and Then, Here and There: A Girl Admiring the Sunset

Image result for Now and Then, Here and There: A Girl Admiring the SunsetNow and Then, Here and There: A Girl Admiring the Sunset
WOWOW
October 14, 1999
Anime, Sci-Fi
DVD
C-

I feel like I've watched this before, at least the first quarter hour.  I don't remember much about it but the name "Lala-Ru" sort of rang a bell.  Re the "sci-fi" tag, those first fifteen minutes are actually more slice of life, until aliens start showing up, and I didn't really care about the chatterbox boy Shu.  Still, the look of the show is nice, especially the sunset of the title.

Akitarô Daichi, who also directed my favorite anime, Fruits Basket, directed and wrote this series, so that might've been part of my interest the first go-round.

Comments

Popular Posts