The Odd Couple: A Grave for Felix

Image result for The Odd Couple: A Grave for FelixThe Odd Couple: A Grave for Felix
ABC
October 15, 1971
Sitcom
DVD
C

Perhaps it's fitting to end it here, with this Bensfield & Grant story of Felix choosing a gravesite.  Oscar takes the money that Felix has asked him to use as a deposit and bets it on a horse race, losing of course.  This time John Qualen plays the groundskeeper.

I can see why this wasn't a show I was into as a kid, besides the fact that it was about two middle-aged men, neither of whom is exactly likable.  The series has its moments, but the constant bickering can be wearying, especially when there aren't guest stars, like Albert Brooks and John Astin, who bring their own kind of energy.  I would've liked to have seen Penny Marshall and Brett Somers, but I feel I've invested enough time already.

Comments

Popular Posts