Mystery Science Theater 3000: First Spaceship on Venus

Image result for Mystery Science Theater 3000: First Spaceship on VenusMystery Science Theater 3000: First Spaceship on Venus
The Comedy Channel
December 29, 1990
Riffing
DVD
C

Technically, I do own some MST3K and reviewed it on my previous blog, but since I'd never seen this episode before, it does count as "a show I don't own."  In any case, it's definitely one of the weaker episodes.  The film itself is boring and, although Joel and the Bots try hard, the results aren't great.  I mostly tried to entertain myself by narrowing down the airdate, helped by a reference to Dan Quayle and then to Roseanne Barr singing the National Anthem.  Anyway, I regretfully gave up after fifteen minutes, wishing something else had been chosen to lead off this 20th anniversary package.

Comments

Popular Posts