The New Adventures of Wonder Woman: My Teenage Idol Is Missing

Image result for The New Adventures of Wonder Woman: My Teenage Idol Is MissingThe New Adventures of Wonder Woman: My Teenage Idol Is Missing
CBS
September 22, 1978
Action, Fantasy
DVD
C

While there's certainly some nostalgia in watching this again after forty years, and Lynda Carter is as stunning as I remember, I found this Season-Three-Opener slow-moving with unmemorable performances, although it is interesting to see Leif Garrett play a teen idol, as he was in real life.  I quit after a quarter hour, so I just saw Lyle Waggoner in the opening credits and can't tag him. 

Seymour Robbie directed and did a couple of the Streets of San Francisco episodes I looked at, which were a lot more action-packed than this.  Note that "The New Adventures" part of the title appeared in Season Two, when the show moved from the '40s to the '70s and from ABC to CBS.

Comments

Popular Posts