Day Break: What If It's Him?

Image result for Day Break: What If It's Him?
Day Break: What If It's Him?
ABC
March 2, 2007
Crime Drama, Sci-Fi
DVD
B

This final episode, written by Bell & Zbyszewski, wraps things up, with Brett finally able to move forward in time and solving the big mysteries, although things are left open for hypothetical future seasons.  It turns out that Chad was the one framing him, although I was always suspicious of Spivak.  And, yes, I'm keeping it as sci-fi because we never got an actual explanation of the time loop.

I gave 7 B-s and 6 Bs to this series, so it really is on the borderline between pretty good and simply good.  I'd say for people less squeamish than I am, it's definitely worth watching, while others should give it chance for an episode or two and see what they think.  In any case, ABC was wrong to prematurely cancel it.

Comments

Popular Posts