Digimon Fusion: Mikey Goes to Another World

Image result for Digimon Fusion: Mikey Goes to Another World
Anime!
Digimon Fusion: Mikey Goes to Another World
TV Asahi/ ABC*
September 7, 2013
Anime, Children's
DVD
C

I didn't really care about the characters or the story (ordinary middle-schooler goes to the Digital World and meets monsters, bla bla bla), but I was just so happy to be watching a show that's not a crime drama or something equally out of my wheelhouse.  At least with anime, the look and sound are usually pleasant and I know some of the conventions of the form, like sweat-drops.  I watched a whole episode!

I'm tagging Laura Bailey, who is Angie's Sister, because she was Tohru Honda on Fruits Basket and a very prolific voice artist.

*This is the American dub, so tagging both networks seems fair.

Comments

Popular Posts