Reno 911!: Dangle Gets Promoted

Image result for Reno 911!: Dangle Gets Promoted
Reno 911!: Dangle Gets Promoted
Comedy Central
June 9, 2004
Comedy, Crime Drama*
DVD
C

This second-season-opener bordered on being funny without ever quite crossing over, although this definitely wasn't painful like The Office.  (I mean, Renegade was funnier but not deliberately.)  Still, I was pleased to recognize Thomas Lennon, who plays Dangle and co-created the show, and who would have a memorable cameo in the movie I Love You, Man.  Michael Patrick Jann would also direct one of the Last Man on Earth episodes I reviewed.

*I know, it's more of a crime comedy, or police comedy, without being a sitcom like Barney Miller.  I don't feel like coming up with hybrid genre tags for shows I'm only watching one episode of.

Comments

Popular Posts