The Streets of San Francisco: Winterkill

Image result for The Streets of San Francisco: WinterkillThe Streets of San Francisco: Winterkill
ABC
December 13, 1973
Crime Drama
DVD
C

I thought the writing, the second of four scripts by Jack B. Sowards, and acting just weren't as good as in the previous episode, although I did appreciate the touches of humor.

Gas Station Attendant Doug Chapin was "Jerry - Cobra" earlier.  Tiger Joe Marsh, who's Walt the Chef, was Tiger the previous year.  Ruth Silveira's middle of three SofSF roles is Armstrong's Secretary.  William Jordan is Jerry DeSantis and would later be Bob Harris, while Paul Fix is Wade Tillman here and would play Dr. White later.  Ruth McDevitt, who plays Maude, would be Miss Mumford later.  Linden Chile's first of three SofSF parts is Robert Tillman.  I don't know if I'll come across Denver Pyle on any other TV shows, but he is the biggest name of the guest stars, so I'm tagging him.

Comments

Popular Posts