Slings and Arrows: Geoffrey Returns

Slings and Arrows: Geoffrey Returns
Image result for Slings and Arrows: Geoffrey ReturnsMovie Central
10 November 2003
Sitcom
DVD
B+

This episode is much funnier than the first and I think the characters and their relationships are already starting to fall into place.  I was a bit confused about whether Oliver was alive but I guess he's a ghost that only Geoffrey can communicate with, fitting the theme of Hamlet.  I like the various reactions to his death, from truly mournful to very self-centered.  Also, I'm amused that Ellen has a new boy-toy every episode, which Geoffrey, her ex, zings her about.

This episode introduces Joanne Boland as Margaret and Matt Fitzgerald as Sloan.  Jeremy Wright is a Stagehand here but would later be a Photographer.

Comments

Popular Posts