Shetland: Episode 3.3

Image result for Shetland: Episode 3.3Shetland: Episode 3.3
BBC One
5 February 2016
Crime Drama
DVD
B-

I found this episode, written by Robert Murphy, not quite as good as the previous ones, maybe because too much of it was set in Glasgow, but I was pleased that Leeane isn't dead, just seriously injured.  Oh, and I guessed that Michael was Robbie's father as soon as I heard about the DNA testing.  As for Jimmy's night with Asha, I didn't know how to take it because she was just introduced two episodes ago and his estranged wife (ex-wife?) was recently killed.

James Cosmo makes his first of four appearances as Arthur McCall, Mark Cox his first of three as Tommy Munro, and Edward Corrie his first of two as Ben Brennan.  And it was nice to see Anna Chancellor play a sympathetic lesbian, Phyllis Brennan, considering I best know her as bitchy Miss Bingley in the '90s Pride and Prejudice.

Comments

Popular Posts