Breaking Bad: ...And the Bag's in the River

Breaking Bad: ...And the Bag's in the River
Image result for Breaking Bad: ...And the Bag's in the RiverAMC
February 10, 2008
Crime Drama
DVD
D+

Even grosser and darker, as Walter reluctantly kills Krazy-8, after bonding with him, but I'll probably give this at least one more chance.  I thought that this show would be an unlikely favorite of mine but now I feel like the pilot drew me in under false pretenses.  Even the soundtrack isn't memorable anymore.  I cared more about the "comic relief" subplot about Walter, Jr.'s supposed marijuana use.

Julia Minesci makes her first of three appearances as Wendy ("Meth Whore" in the closing credits), while Jessica Hecht does her first of five as Gretchen Schwartz.  Carmen Serano, a Deaf Maid in the Pilot here is Danazly playing a character named Carmen Moreno.


*Ellipses in the title, to match the previous episode

Comments

Popular Posts