Broadchurch: Episode 3.8

Broadchurch: Episode 3.8
ITV
16 August 2017
Crime Drama
DVD
B

The rapist turns out to be someone who wasn't one of the suspects: the cabbie's 16-year-old stepson, who was being groomed by one of the suspects, Leo.  Mark and Beth accept that not only is their marriage over (it's been a long time dying) but he needs to go away and get himself sorted out.  Ellie invites Alec out for a drink and he says no, but he'll see her at work tomorrow. And so Broadchurch concludes.  I didn't find Series Three as riveting as the first two, but it's good rather than great, a B average rather than a B+.  And that's still a lot to be proud of.

Note, I've put the American air-dates I saw on IMDB, although they seem to have been earlier in the UK.  In any case, until further notice this counts as my recent show I don't own.

Image result for Broadchurch: Episode 3.8

Comments

Popular Posts