The Larry Sanders Show: What Have You Done for Me Lately?

The Larry Sanders Show: What Have You Done for Me Lately?
HBO
August 15, 1992
Sitcom
DVD
C-

This is more interesting than funny, like the heavy use of profanity to prove they're on cable and the very '90s reference to not-yet-president Bill Clinton playing sax on Arsenio.  While the cast was interesting (and I've tagged everyone I think is significant), none of them are likable, including Garry Shandling as the title character, and I remember trying to watch this series at the time but giving up because I preferred It's Garry Shandling's Show (reviewed on another of my blogs).  Ken Kwapis directed a dozen episodes.

Image result for The Larry Sanders Show: What Have You Done for Me Lately?
Note that for once, Jeffrey Tambor was not my least favorite performer.

Comments

Popular Posts