The Legend of Korra: Peacekeepers

Image result for The Legend of Korra: PeacekeepersThe Legend of Korra: Peacekeepers
Nickelodeon
October 4, 2013
Cartoon, Action, Fantasy, Sci-Fi
DVD
C+

I was less invested in the various threads of this episode written by Tim Hedrick, from Meelo training his pet lemur to Korra and Mako breaking up to the war-mongering, although, yes, I get the Varrick-Hearst parallels.

Rick Zieff does a Gang voice for the first of four times, while Mark Allan Stewart is Lu for the first of four times.  Spencer Garrett debuts as President Raiko. 

(Despite the name of "Republic City," I'm foggy on how government works in this world, with its tribes and urban areas.  I do know that the council was replaced by the city's first president, rather than mayor, Raiko, and there was the whole Equalists thing last year, but I'm still figuring things out.)

Comments

Popular Posts