The Flash: Grodd Lives

Image result for The Flash: Grodd LivesThe Flash: Grodd Lives
The CW
May 5, 2015
Action, Sci-Fi
DVD
D+

This Godfree & Wu story is cheesy, stupid, and annoying, and the only thing I marginally liked was the lampshading about Cisco's movie fandom.  Yes, Grodd, who's a telepathic gorilla, lives, and he holds Joe hostage, as a distraction from Wells holding Eddie hostage.  Iris has finally --finally!!-- figured out that Barry is the Flash and, while I can understand her being upset about it, she takes it out on Barry and Joe in an irritating way, even blaming her father for his own kidnapping.  I'll go into this more when I wrap up Season One (two more episodes to go), but I really hope that they have improved her character in the past three and a half years.  (And IMDB repeatedly spoils me about her and Barry becoming parents recently.)

Comments

Popular Posts