The Mentalist: Redemption

Image result for The Mentalist: RedemptionThe Mentalist: Redemption
CBS
September 24, 2009
Crime Drama, Sci-Fi
DVD
B-

Regular cast:

  • Simon Baker as Patrick Jane
  • Gregory Itzin as Virgil Minelli
  • Tim Kang as Kimball Cho
  • Terry Kinney as Sam Bosco
  • Amanda Righetti as Grace Van Pelt
  • Robin Tunney as Teresa Lisbon
  • Owain Yeoman as Wayne Rigsby
This is the second-season-opener so it took me awhile to get my bearings-- I'm still not clear on the "Red John" case but I assume I'll find out more later-- but I immediately knew I liked it more than The Medium, from its likable cast to its stylish background music to its various settings in California.  Creator Bruno Heller wrote this episode and twenty others.  Chris Long, who directed a couple episodes of Birds of Prey, did twenty-six more episodes of this series.

Comments

Popular Posts