Duck Dynasty: Mo Math, Mo Problems

Image result for Duck Dynasty: Mo Math, Mo ProblemsDuck Dynasty: Mo Math, Mo Problems
A & E
January 14, 2015
Reality TV
DVD
C-

It feels appropriate that I ended up watching the sixth episode from the seventh season because the previous viewer mixed up the two discs and I didn't bother to check that they were in the right order.  The main "plot" is that the main bearded guy "helps" his daughter with her homework by acting out her math problem about two trucks.  Meanwhile, the grandparents sign a contract about hoarding and birthdays.  I ended up liking this show more than I expected, considering I didn't like any of the "characters" and considering I loathe the phoniness of much of reality television.  I could definitely do without those damn interviews that pad things out.  Just show us the scenes and let us make our own observations; I don't need every frickin' character but the dog explaining what we're watching.  Anyway, welcome finally to "the Arts & Entertainment Network" on this project.

This is one of 29 episodes directed by Jonathan Haug.

Comments

Popular Posts