DuckTales: Send in the Clones

Image result for DuckTales: Send in the Clones
DuckTales: Send in the Clones
Syndication
September 21, 1987
Cartoon
DVD
C-

I don't know, this was on the first disc but then it turns out to be the forty-fourth episode.  Maybe earlier episodes explained the complicated family tree, because I could've sworn that Scrooge McDuck was the uncle to Donald Duck (no Mc), who in turn was nephew to Huey, Louie, and Dewey.  And who's the little girl, Scrooge's great-niece?  HLD are swapped out by the Foray-voiced female nemesis for the Beagle Boys, and hijinks ensue.  As with Darkwing Duck, the theme song is the best thing about the show.

This is one of twenty-one episodes Alan Zaslove directed.  I've tagged the voice actors I recognize, but I have to say that I found some of the voices annoying, including "Webra Walters" and HLD.

Comments

Popular Posts