The Cosby Show: I Know That You Know

Image result for The Cosby Show: I Know That You Know
The Cosby Show: I Know That You Know
NBC
March 19, 1987
Sitcom
DVD
B

I actually would've given this story by Finestra, Markus, and Williams a B+ if not for the slow start.  Theo has ordered a "Bag o' Gags," with things like trick gum and a joy buzzer, which he seems a little old for but OK.  He fools Vanessa and Rudy and even Clair but not Cliff.  Then Sondra visits with Elvin (Geoffrey Owens) and they reveal they're engaged.  This leads to the family pranking Cliff, until he eavesdrops on their scheme and tricks them.  I love how the season and perhaps the series is turned inside out, like how Clair parodies her own judgmental self, and I laughed quite a bit.  Also, awww! for the engagement, although we'd never see the actual wedding.

Comments

Popular Posts