The Cosby Show: A Look Back

Image result for cosby show a look backThe Cosby Show: A Look Back
NBC
May 19, 2002
Sitcom
DVD
B-

Well, I enjoyed this bonus feature on the Season One collection more than the season.  I'm not big on clip shows, but this also has bloopers and interviews.  Even the performers who played Cliff's parents show up and, one, have aged very gracefully, and two, cuddle together.  And I thought the thing about the "kids" leaving home and then returning with spouses and kids of their own was funnier than anything written for the show.  Also, blush, apparently I had a buried crush on Elvin, because gosh Geoffrey Owens looked cute in the '80s and in '02!  I'm omitting him, Adam Sandler, P. Diddy, and others from the overcrowded tags, but I've decided to include Quincy Jones and Oprah, since they've already appeared on this blog and are arguably more famous.

Nancy Stern directed and co-wrote with Cosby.

Comments

Popular Posts