Futurama: I, Roommate

Image result for Futurama: I, RoommateFuturama: I, Roommate
Fox
April 6, 1999
Sci-Fi, Comedy, Cartoon
DVD
B-

Eric Horsted wrote this episode, his first of fifteen, where Fry and Bender become roommates, until Bender's antenna interferes with TV reception, including the soap All My Circuits.  It includes references to, among other things, Escher, The Odd Couple, and (by implication) John Wayne Bobbitt.  It also has Fry flirting briefly with Leela, and I recall their ship being teased for several seasons, with no resolution as far as I know.

This time Vanzo co-directed with Bret Haaland.  This is the 100th of the shows on this blog to receive a B-, which is my default grade on entertainment I own, but harder to achieve with this random assortment.

Comments

Popular Posts