Grantchester: Episode 3.6

Image result for Grantchester: Episode 3.6Grantchester: Episode 3.6
ITV
28 May 2017
Historical Drama, Crime Drama
DVD
B

Mrs. Maguire gets married, Leonard admits his love for Daniel, and Geordie starts to reconcile with Cathy.  But Sidney, who comes close to resigning from the church, realises that he is indeed choosing it over Amanda.  I can't claim to be upset.  The crime is odd, in that there's no murder, more of a benign kidnapping.  It's jarring that Geordie beats the main suspect, and there seem to be no consequences.

Grantchester in Series Three ranges from B- to B+, averaging out to a B.  It's not quite as good as Series One but still quite enjoyable.  I'd be happy to watch Series Four, assuming that my library gets it.  (My current plan is to go through my library's movie collection after TV, and then go back to TV, but we'll see how long this all takes.)

Comments

Popular Posts