Grey's Anatomy: A Hard Day's Night

Image result for Grey's Anatomy: A Hard Day's Night
Grey's Anatomy: A Hard Day's Night
ABC
March 27, 2005
Medical Drama
DVD
C-

Well, I didn't really expect to like this and I didn't, but I did make it through half the premiere episode, so that's better than some shows.  The writing is somewhat intelligent, if reliant on stereotypes, including some homophobic remarks that I'm not sure how we're supposed to take.  The medical stuff isn't as graphic as it could be.  It was nice to see Patrick Dempsey and Sandra Oh, but I've certainly enjoyed them more in other things (Enchanted and Under the Tuscan Sun respectively).  James Pickens, Jr. (who I associate with Roseanne) is supposed to be in this, but I didn't see him.  Incredibly, this series is still on, although presumably the interns are full-fledged doctors by now.

Peter Horton would direct six more episodes.

Comments

Popular Posts